Ayana Journeys is looking for a new Finance and Compliance Manager to join our office team in Siem Reap.
This is a full-time position (Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm) in Siem Reap for an experienced and qualified accountant. The Finance and Compliance Manager will be responsible for all financial management of Ayana Journeys as the sole accountant of the company, and support the business with compliance items to help ensure we meet and exceed all legal duties.
Overview of key duties:
- Managing all accounting duties
- Creating monthly reports (e.g. P&L, balance sheet, bank and budget reconciliations)
- Creating tour P&L reports and budget reconciliation
- Implementing financial manual
- Assisting with the implementation of finance related features in the HR policy (i.e. employee benefits and two times monthly preparation of payroll)
- Producing financial projections, annual budgets, and cash-flow statements
Compliance / Legal
- Annual Tourism Licence
- Depart of Taxation – e.g. Patent tax, Annual tax on profit
- Ministry of Commerce – e.g. ADCE, Company changes
- Ministry of Labour – e.g. Annual quota, Workbooks. Declaring staff starting / leaving, NSSF (monthly)
- Keeping up-to-date with any changes to laws, requirements, etc.
- Contracts and ID tracking (including independent trip leaders)
- Holiday tracking
- Managing and implementing HR policy
- Salary scale / band system
- Scheduling trainings and tracking training needs
- Khmer national
- A degree in Accountancy / Finance related fields
- Minimum of 2 years professional working experience post graduation
- Thorough knowledge of laws on taxation and commitment to total compliance
- A high standard of English language skills
- Commitment to quality of work and detail oriented
- Happy and confident to work independently in a small team
- Able to manage own workload and towards deadlines
- Formal qualifications in taxation
- Knowledge of and passion for (responsible) travel and tourism
- Understanding of the Cambodia labour law
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural environment
To apply for this position please send your current CV and a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com by the deadline below. Please do not send copies of your certificates etc at this time.
Application and interview dates
Application deadline: Thursday 6th June 2019.
Interviews held in Siem Reap: Monday 10th June 2019.
Desired start date: Monday 15th July 2019.