We’re pleased to announce the launch of a new ‘sign up’ tour for individuals searching for a responsible, alternative kind of ‘gap’ experience.
Located in the heart of Southeast Asia, Cambodia is on many gap year travellers to do list. We’re excited that a growing number of independent travellers are committed to ensuring their time in Cambodia benefits the country and contributes positively to its development. Our Bridging the Gap trip, in collaboration with our educational travel partners PEPY Tours, is the perfect introduction to all things Cambodia.
This month-long carefully crafted and curated learning journey across Cambodia is aimed at travelers seeking a more responsible alternative to voluntourism. Join a group of like-minded explorers for an educational travel experience of a lifetime!
- 1 month long educational adventure across Cambodia
- Experience the vibrant capital, sleepy towns, and off the beaten track rural locations
- An ethical alternative to a short term volunteering experience
- Responsible tourism commitment throughout – ethical accommodation and activity choices
- Spend a ‘Day in the life of a mahout’ at an ethical elephant conservation project and get up close and personal with these beautiful giants in their natural environment
- Explore the iconic Angkor temples and learn about Cambodia’s spiritual journey
- Live on a rural island on the mighty Mekong River with a host family
- Make meaningful connections with many inspiring initiatives throughout your whole journey, allowing you to have a deep understanding of development issues and projects in Cambodia
- Trek through protected forests and meet indigenous communities
- Qualified and experienced trip leader with facilitation skills will join you throughout your trip to ensure you get the most out of every activity and interaction
- Chew your way around the flavors of Cambodia’s largely unexplored cuisine