A Journey Through Time
“A Journey Through Time” in collaboration with World Weavers
2nd – 15th September (14 day program)
USD $2,450 per person (based on a minimum of 8 guests)
‘A Journey Through Time’ is a learning journey in every sense – personal, spiritual, and physical. This journey is carefully crafted to assist participants in discovering the magic of the ‘Kingdom of Wonder’, as well as developing their understanding of Theravada Buddhism in a uniquely Cambodian context, and reflecting on what impact this may have on our own lives. We will learn to chant sutras in Pali, meet monk-activists dedicated to supporting their communities, and delve into the intricately interlaced philosophies of Buddhism, Hinduism, and Animism in Cambodia.
- Engage your mind, body, and spirit in an adventure designed to promote personal and spiritual development and growth.
- Begin a journey to inner calm with an introduction to Vipassana meditation practice at serene meditation retreat.
- Witness ‘socially engaged Buddhism’ in practice, and be inspired by the way in which monastic communities are working to support improvements in education and the environment.
- Deepen your knowledge of the teachings, practices, and philosophies of Theravada Buddhism.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant, fascinating culture of Cambodia, from the bustling streets of Phnom Penh to the tranquility of Angkor.
- Get off the beaten track, and discover sides and sites of Cambodia that few visitors are able to.
- Expose yourself to varied perspectives, challenge old preconceptions, and share new ideas
Please contact us for more information and to book onto this spiritual journey.
“I would call this trip ‘the trip of my life’ – awakening different facets of my soul, enabling me to connect with my inner self and others around me”. – Rajaa, September 2016
“It was a real journey of discovery of the country, the daily lives of the Cambodian people, Buddhism and myself. At times this was a little inconvenient but I loved it!” – Miriam, September 2015