We have strong responsible tourism values, and believe that travel should always benefit the local community; as a result some of our tours directly finance grass-root development projects in rural Cambodia, providing education and youth empowerment projects for disadvantaged young people.
Rather than starting our own foundation, we would rather contribute to community development by channeling funds to and providing exposure for existing projects. In doing this we aim to create a network of small-scale, grass-roots tourism and cultural offerings that may currently struggle to access the tourism market.
We also hope to create dynamic opportunities to support community development through employment opportunities, e.g working with local students to build tours based on what they’d like to share of their culture, and create sustainable alternative livelihoods for rural people, especially women, through tourism.
Read our Responsible Tourism Policy.
Each year, we deliver a Social Impact Review to monitor and celebrate how tourism can bring positive differences to the people and places we visit. Read our years in review here:
- Integrity – We commit to a culture of responsibility, inclusivity, honesty, humbleness, and high quality
- Creativity – We cultivate experiences that are unique, inspiring, innovative, off-the- beaten-track, and fun!
- Curiosity – We spark interests, seek hidden corners, encourage inquisitiveness, and prioritise learning and growing
- Empathy – We foster cross-cultural connection, contribute to our community, and inspire appreciation of both similarities and differences
- Collaboration – We nurture flexibility and teamwork, and promote connection and support over competition